As we start ramping up for an exciting 2017 Rocky Mountain Rally, we are looking to build our organizing committee. We are looking to add people at every level, but in particular need to find people for the following areas:
– Marketing and Sponsorship
– Spectator and PR
– VIP Spectator program lead
If you’re interested in being part of a great team, contact us and we’ll follow up with you.
The Rocky Mountain Rally recognizes and appreciates the effort put forth by our team of volunteers. We want to make your day at the rally as enjoyable as possible and are constantly developing new and exciting ways to provide our team of volunteers with incentives and compensation for their time.
If you’re looking for the ultimate way to experience Canadian Rally Sport, there’s no better way than to volunteer as a worker! No experience is necessary as we will teach you everything that you need to know. Workers often get the best seats in the house to watch the rally, so what are you waiting for? Sign up now!
The Rocky Mountain Rally Organizing Committee strives to make this the very best performance rally event in Canada; not only for the competitors, but also for the workers! Without the incredible amount of help we get every year from our dedicated volunteers, this event would never be possible. That’s why we feel it’s so important to reward our workers for their hard work! This year we are stepping up to the plate again to make this even more rewarding!
ALL WORKERS WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Free Admission to the Post Rally Awards Ceremony!
- Free snacks/lunch throughout the days of the Rally.
- Subsidized accommodations in the Invermere area on rally weekend at the Official Rally HQ (Copper Point Resort).
- Rocky Mountain Rally Limited Edition Clothing and other freebies on the day of the event!
- An experience you’ll never forget!
You never know what we’ll come up with next! So sign up now to help!